Alan Knight (BDS MFDS RCS Ed) provides Endodontic and Microsurgical Treatment at Hospital Lane using the newly refitted Microsurgical Suite facilities to achieve optimal outcomes for patients.
Digital radiographs and endodontic CT scanning
Alan aims to provide comprehensive endodontic management for patients, whilst establishing good working relationships with the referring dentist. He is always happy to discuss any aspect of the patient’s management with you, and is also able to provide IV sedation for any anxious patients. Alan is currently heavily involved at research at Guys Dental Hospital looking at the role of CBCT and the outcome of root treatment.
Endodontic Treatments offered by Alan:
- Non- Surgical root canal treatment
- Non -Surgical root canal retreatment
- Surgical endodontics
- Vital Pulp therapy
- Trauma Management
Benefits to your patients:
- Easy and straight forward referrals
- The use of state of the art materials and modern endodontic methods
- Zeiss operating microscope
- Small Field of View CBCT for endodontic assessment of complex cases
- New microsurgical surgery tailored for endodontic surgical procedures
- Ability to offer sedation for anxious patients
- After care of your patients
- Alan will be available to discuss any cases or queries you may have via email or telephone, and will also keep you up to date with your patients progress throughout their treatment.