Dental Implants - All on 4, Teeth Now, Same Day Teeth
Teeth Now, also known as All on Four (or All on 4), is a revolutionary new technique whereby a whole arch of failing teeth is replaced with dental implants in a single visit.
The teeth are removed, implants placed and high-quality fixed temporary teeth are fitted, all without the patient needing to leave the Clinic.
Teeth Now/All on Four can also be carried out for patients who have previously lost their own teeth and currently wear dentures. The temporary teeth are fixed so patients can be free from their dentures on the day of implant placement. Once the healing period is completed and the implants have integrated with the bone, a high-quality, durable permanent titanium fixed bridge is fitted.
This treatment can offer patients a full arch or both arches of fixed replacement teeth. The placement of four to six dental implants at strategic positions and angles provide the foundation upon which a fixed ten tooth bridge can be placed.
For those patients who have suffered ill-fitting dentures or mobile, failing teeth for years, the provision of stable, comfortable, natural-looking teeth through dental implants really can restore that self-confidence and vitality that has often been lost.
At Hospital Lane Dental and Implant Clinic we appreciate our patient’s busy lives and we aim to minimise disruption to day-to-day life. The fixed temporary solutions that we provide ensure that our patients never go without teeth and are able to carry on with their lives as normal. Active professional and personal lives need not suffer, as appointments are minimised, as is post-procedure discomfort.
We know what a difference this technique has made to so many of our patient’s lives. The sheer relief of being free from dentures or unhealthy, loose teeth is written all over their faces; their elated smiles say it all!
We know what a difference this technique has made to so many of our patient’s lives.
The sheer relief of being free from dentures or unhealthy, loose teeth is written all over their faces; their elated smiles say it all!
Teeth Now/All on Four/All on 4 can benefit patients who:
- Are faced with a failing dentition, due to gum disease or failing bridgework, whose only other option is to wear dentures.
- Are unable to have gaps in their smile during implant treatment.
- Currently wear upper and/or lower dentures.
- Are unable to tolerate dentures.
- Suffer from low self-confidence because of movement of dentures whilst talking or eating.
- Feel limited with foods they can easily chew.
- May otherwise require bone augmentation; Teeth Now/All on Four techniques can usually eliminate the need for this.
We appreciate that the cost of dental implants is significant and the decision to go ahead with treatment is not made lightly. It is a worthwhile investment in a fixed long-term solution and patients benefit from high value and a very reasonable ‘cost per year’. Of all the treatments carried out at Hospital Lane, dental implants make the greatest difference to our patients.
All on 4 treatment is carried out in two phases , the initial phase provides patients with a high quality temporary bridge which is replaced with a long term definitive bridge following healing and remodelling of the soft tissues.
- Three dimensional imaging (Cone Beam CT scan) of treatment area, single jaw
Typical fee for Teeth Now/All on Four/All on 4;
Stage One: Implant placement stage
- Teeth extraction
- Implant placement including facilities, surgeon's fees and implant costs
- Same-day temporary fixed bridge with 10 teeth
- Aftercare during healing period 4-6 months
STAGE ONE COST: £7,900
Stage Two: (4 - 8 months after stage one) - Hybrid Titanium Bridge
- Impression stage of clinical and laboratory work associated with provision of definitive fixed titanium-based implant bridge. At this stage, the new teeth can be tried in and patients individual aesthetic requirements finalised with our in-house specialist laboratory.
- Fit of definitive fixed titanium-based implant bridge.
STAGE TWO COST: £6,000
SINGLE JAW TOTAL COST: £13,900
Upgrades for all on 4 bridges
Superior all ceramic restorations can be used for enhanced aesthetics and durability as part of the initial treatment plan. Alternatively patients can opt for upgraded bridges some years later.