At your new patient appointment, the Dentist will discuss the various treatment options available to you and will provide you with a detailed estimate.
The following is a guide to the cost of typical items of treatment.
Examinations and Radiographs
|New Patient Examination and Consultation, inclusive of initial digital radiographs–40 minutes||£110|
|Regular check-up – 6 or 12-monthly||£48|
|Panoral Digital Radiograph||£45|
|Regular Maintenance Session||£60|
|Regular Maintenance Session for patients with one or more dental implants||£63|
|Initial Assessment and Treatment Session, inclusive of Oral Care Pack||£140|
|Fillings - Cosmetic tooth-coloured restorations||from £95|
|Fillings - High-quality amalgam restorations||from £95|
|Porcelain restorations – CERECs||£635|
|High aesthetic ceramic crowns and bridges (per unit)||from £835|
|Porcelain Veneers (per unit)||from £835|
|Root Canal Treatment - Single Canal (Incisor/Canine)||£465|
|Root Canal Treatment - 2 Canals (Pre-Molar)||£575|
|Root Canal Treatment - 3 Canals (Molar)||From £690|
|Home Tooth Whitening using custom trays||£350|
|Intra-Venous Sedation||From £250|
|Single tooth implant, inclusive of CT scan, implant placement, healing abutment and final crown restoration after 3 months||£2,525|
|"Tooth Now": Single tooth implant, inclusive of CT scan, extraction, implant placement, immediate temporary crown and final crown restoration after 3 months||£2,685|
|Implant bridge to replace three teeth using two implants, inclusive of implant placement and final bridge restoration||from £5,200|
|Implant bridge to replace six teeth using three implants, inclusive of implant placement and final bridge restoration||from £8,100|
|Teeth Now/All on Four/All on 4: Full single arch (upper or lower jaw) implant reconstruction of failing dentition, inclusive of extractions, implant placement, same-day temporary fixed bridge with 10 teeth and final fixed titanium implant bridge after approximately 5 months||£13,900|
|Full upper ceramic implant bridge replacing ten teeth inclusive of implant placement and final bridge restoration||from £15,900|
|Zygomatic implants (two) and two further implants for full upper implant reconstruction, inclusive of implant placement, same-day temporary bridge and final fixed titanium implant bridge||from £17,900|
|Local Bio-oss augmentation at time of implant placement||From £200|
|Autogenous bone graft with pin fixation||From £1,000|
|Medium sinus lift for two implants at time of implant placement||From £1,300|
- All fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and clinical time required.
- A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ will be provided at an examination or consultation. The ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances, you will be informed prior to treatment.
- Fees for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ are due at the end of each appointment.
- Fees relating to laboratory work require a deposit of 50% of the cost of that specific element, to be paid at the appointment when the impressions are taken.
- Implant fees are charged in stages.
- We accept all major credit cards (except American Express and Diners Card), debit cards or bankers drafts. Cheque payments are acceptable if accompanied by a relevant cheque guarantee card.
The Goodwill Guarantee
Our dentists appreciate the confidence patients put in their work and in recognition of this our dentists provide goodwill guarantees on all inlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and veneers for a 5 year period against mechanical failure (eg. fracture of metal or porcelain). The exception is all-ceramic bridges, which we will guarantee for a 3 year period. This is providing the following terms are met:
- The patient attends the practice for a minimum of two 30 minute hygienist appointments in each subsequent year following completion of treatment and has adhered to the prescribed maintenance techniques.
- No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment (whether at Hospital Lane Dental and Implant Clinic or elsewhere), undue care or trauma.
- No balance remains outstanding on the patient's account.
- Failure is not the result of tooth decay, periodontal disease or peri-implantitis.
- Implant patients must attend for a review examination 12 months after the restoration is fitted for the purpose of radiographic monitoring.
- If an implant fails to integrate or loses integration with the bone within the first 5 years, we will replace the implant free of charge on one occasion, subject to sufficient bone being available to anchor a new implant. If an implant fails to integrate after subsequent replacement, this implant will not be guaranteed.
- All ceramic crown restorations will be replaced once only and if future fractures develop, the replacement cost will be borne by the patient. Following the fracture of a restoration the patient will be required to wear a soft bite guard at night-time to prevent the overloading of restorations.
- Please note the Goodwill Guarantee from our dentists is not applicable to to implant failures in smokers.